In our ‘Product in Focus’, Bollington will be highlighting one of our products that brokers might not know about, but might actually find useful. This time around, we look at our BIBA care home insurance scheme.
Since 2016, Bollington has been the BIBA-approved provider for care home insurance. Helping brokers to find cover in a sector where it is difficult to place individual risks without committing to minimum volumes of business, Bollington has access to a number of specialist insurers in the care sector.
- Care Combined policies, including Material Damage, Business Interruption, Employers’ Liability & Public Liability up to £10m
- Abuse cover up to £5m on either an occurrence wording or claims made basis
- Retro abuse an option with certain insurers
- Treatment risk and medical malpractice, indemnity limit £5m as standard
- Professional Indemnity can be included within the policy, or a separate stand alone policy can be sourced. PI can also be provided on an any one claim basis
- Additional extensions/policies include:
– Legal Expenses
– Fidelity Guarantee
– Goods in Transit
– Personal Accident
– Directors’ & Officers
– Cyber Liability
- Foster agency insurance, including all of the above plus:
– Wilful damage covered up to £500,000 for actions of the foster child
– Personal liability of foster carers
- Domiciliary care agency insurance products include:
– Theft of clients’ property by employees
– Abuse and Treatment extension on an any one claim limit up to £10m
If you wish to take advantage of this product and get a quote for your client, you can contact us on 01625 348584 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.