Location: Clipper House
Quoteline are looking to hire a Personal Lines Insurance Team Manager for our office based in Sale, Manchester.
Previous experience working within Personal Lines Insurance in Motor and Home Insurance is essential for this role as the Team Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing a team of advisors working within the Personal Lines Insurance department.
• To support all Managers in the delivery of agreed targets within the Department.
• To provide leadership and management of all staff on section.
• To ensure the team operates in accordance with the FCA rules and regulations.
• Conduct one to one’s, appraisals and regular feedback on staff’s performance.
• To provide clients with professional advice on insurance products.
• To deliver the agreed KPI’s of the department.
• Resolve complaints to the client’s satisfaction.
• Monitor call stats and feedback daily/weekly/monthly.
• Maintain all internal processes and procedures.
• Weekly report to senior management detailing performance and any issues.
• Ensure an excellent standard of work.
• Monitor the performance and development of each team member.
• Detailed understanding of insurance fundamentals
• Considerable insurance experience, especially in relevant product areas
• Leadership of a team
• Understanding of the regulatory environment we work in
• Minimum of Cert CII and/or NVQ in insurance is preferred
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Insurance Group, Quoteline Direct have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969.
You’ll find our policies on Go Compare and Money Supermarket, where we can insure your Car, Home or Van amongst a wide range of other policies we also specialise in.
Quoteline Direct is based in Sale – just south of Manchester – set within state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
And in return…
We can offer you an inclusive benefits package including a competitive holiday allowance, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including support for CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.