If you are lucky enough to own a second property either in the UK or overseas, it can be tricky to arrange insurance, especially if you rent it out or leave it empty for a period of time.

Whether you have a little cottage in the country, a beach house in Devon or even a hideaway in Skye – Bollington have been supplying insurance for the past 40 years and will be well placed to provide the best level of advice on offer in the market.

Given the uncertainty of how people class holiday homes within the UK, Bollington have experts on hand to be able to help with any confusion.

Holiday homes are often kept and only occupied infrequently, meaning that insurance is not always thought of in the first instance. If you do have a family getaway, you might not even have considered getting your place insured in the event of any issues, whereas those who let their holiday homes out on a regular basis can certainly see the benefit of having the right insurance.

At Bollington, we can offer a comprehensive policy to give you the peace of mind that you have the right cover for your needs should the worst happen.  Our expert team are on hand to provide you with the best insurance solution, specifically tailored to suit your individual circumstances.

We can include:

  • Accidental damage to buildings and/or contents, as well as outbuildings, terraces, swimming pools and hot tubs
  • Full cover if you rent your property out, which also includes theft even whilst unoccupied
  • Loss of rent
  • Trace and access cover
  • Cover for Listed properties in the UK
  • Commercial Guest extension including Employer’s Liability cover, loss of hiring fees and alternative accommodation
  • Access to claims experts for help when you need it most
  • Other liabilities –such as injury to tenants while using your holiday home

Simply call us on 01625 348038 for a prompt and friendly service from our specialist personal lines team.