Introducing Holava Underwriting


Bollington Underwriting is excited to announce that a great new range of insurance products are now available to our broker partners.

All Holava products benefit from A-rated capacity and are specifically designed to meet the needs and requirements of each sector covered.

These products complement our existing insurance portfolio, providing your clients with more choice, highly competitive pricing and quality cover.

Visit the Holava Underwriting website to find out more.

New Products Available from Holava Underwriting


Property Owners

Our unique property owner’s policy covers you if you have one property, a large commercial portfolio or anything in-between.

Property owners insurance can be complex, so we’ve designed our policy to offer flexible cover, making it simple to administer.

Our property owners policy covers:

  • Buildings and loss of rent cover up to £10,000,000 (per location for buildings and loss of rent)
  • Contents cover (if required)
  • Residential properties with, DSS, Asylum Seekers tenants etc.
  • New ventures, properties with work undergoing repair or renovations
  • Unoccupied properties – Residential and commercial
  • Multiple parties renting space in a single property
  • Leisure premises

Find out more about our property owners cover here.

Buy to Let


If you’re a landlord, finding the right cover is essential to protect your property, its contents and your liabilities.

Our team has a wealth of experience in providing buy to let insurance to proprietors looking to protect both their tenants and rental income.

Our buy to let policy covers:

  • Single property buildings cover up to £400,000
  • Contents cover (if required)
  • Loss of rent
  • Residential properties with, DSS, Asylum Seekers tenants etc.
  • New ventures, properties with work undergoing repair or renovations
  • Multiple parties renting space in a single property

Find out more about our buy to let cover here.

Goods in Transit


Many companies and local authorities insist on couriers having Goods in Transit cover in place. Our Goods in Transit policy offers quality cover to meet your client’s needs.

Our goods in transit policy covers:

  • Up to £50,000 cover for any one event
  • £10m employers’ liability cover and £5m public liability cover
  • Cover for individual goods up to £1,000 value
  • Cover for personal effects of the driver (up to £200)
  • Cover against consequential losses up to £50,000 (if items not delivered correctly)
  • 30% commission – processed via our broker portal

Find out more about our goods in transit cover here.

Microbreweries, Distilleries and Brew Pubs


Our craft brewery product is available to cover a wide variety of businesses from microbreweries to distilleries. Our cover is designed specifically to protect premises, stock and loss of earnings – key ingredients to your recipe for success.

Our craft brewery policy covers:

  • Brewery Tours, Exhibitions and Beer festival attendance
  • Material Damage, Business Interruption and Public liability up to £10M LOI considered
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Goods in transit cover
  • Automatic seasonal increases in stock
  • Personal Accident Cover
  • Employers Liability Insurance
  • 25% commission – processed via presentation/quote form

All covers on a craft brewery policy are optional and will be packaged as per your client’s requirements.

Find out more about our craft brewery cover here.

More products will join our winning range soon – look out for more announcements throughout the year!

How do I arrange a Holava Undewriting product for my client?

Our underwriting team are on hand to provide a tailored quote for your client or provide advice in choosing the cover to suit their needs.

  • Call us on 01625 854368. We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
  • Email us on We’ll get back to you and help with your query

Not already a broker partner? Apply for an agency

To explore our full range of insurance products and gain access to our broker portal, apply for an agency here.