Bollington Underwriting has witnessed a surge in the popularity of its courier insurance products over the last 12 months, with broker partners contributing to an increase of 26% in sales income between January 2014 and January 2015, and £2.3m GWP written in the last six months alone.
The success of Bollington's courier insurance offering continues unabated, with the team reaching 150% of their sales target in the first two months of 2015, thanks to the support of our broker partners.
It is not hard to see why: Bollington Underwriting offers extremely competitive rates from multiple markets (some exclusive to Bollington), and there are a great range of benefits available to cover the needs of a wide variety of couriers. These include:
- Comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only covers available
- Cover for new start-ups and couriers with zero no claims discount (NCD)
- Protected NCD available
- Intro discounts for individuals with previous courier experience
- Intro discounts for individuals with private car NCD
- Options available for any driver or up to 4 named drivers on the policy
- Any driver over the age of 30 considered
- Goods in Transit cover included as standard or optional subject to carrier
- Misfuelling cover included as standard subject to carrier
- Premium discounts for professionally sign-written vehicles
- Private car owners can be accommodated
If you are a broker looking to take advantage of these superb schemes - backed by our highly regarded underwriters and support team - then you will need an agency with us. Obtaining an agency will give you access to a fantastic range of products, including Taxi, Taxi fleet, Self Drive Hire, Motor Trade Combined. Microbrewery, Recruitment Agency, Non-Standard Property and Care and Charities insurance products. Click here to fill out our agency application form.
And if you already have an agency with us, head over to our courier insurance page now for more information and to obtain a quote.