Working Hours: 37.5 hpw
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience plus bonus opportunity
Location: South East
Bollington Insurance has a new vacancy for a Commercial Account Manager. We are looking for an Account Manager in the South East (M40 Corridor) area to join the successful Corporate Motor Trade team. We are seeking ambitious candidates that want to work for one of the very best Motor Trade teams in the UK with one of the leading Broking Groups that puts the client at the forefront of what we do.
Role responsibilities include:
• To manage commercial client portfolios, achieving both New Business and Existing Business targets set
• To provide a high level of technical insurance advice to clients and prospects, liaising with both the Broking Manager and our Insurer Partners to negotiate the most appropriate solution for the client.
• Development of pipeline by way of self-generating, client referrals and existing Affinity relationships to ensure growth within the designated area, achieving targets set.
• Monitor and review business activities of existing clients on an on-going basis to ensure policies are accurate and all required covers are in place.
• Assess renewal activity including renewal review meetings, advising clients on their exposures/cross selling and the preparation of renewal reports
• Customer Centric – Working alongside the internal Account Handling support team to deliver a high level of service to the customer at all times.
• Overall responsibility for client relationships and the wider Bollington service proposition
• Keep active and up to date with market changes and legislation
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks RUFC and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record as an Account Manager / Executive from a Corporate Insurance background achieving high retention levels and New Business success with the Motor Trade Insurance marketplace
• Strong technical skills across the Motor Trade Combined insurance
• Strong understanding of the South East insurance market and network of Motor Trade clients
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Client centric approach and attitude
• Strong Team work skills
• IT literate and competent with Microsoft office including Word and Excel (Acturis experience is an advantage)
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.