Bollington Underwriting has some great news for our valued broker partners. We wanted you to be the first to know about some exciting changes that we have in store for this Spring.
Quoting for new business will be quicker, easier and more efficient, because we’re introducing a brand new quote engine to this website to make doing business with us easier than ever before!
We’ll be able to offer you instant quotes on single taxi, single courier and goods in transit products using a powerful new, streamlined quote engine and a more user-friendly web interface, helping you turn around quotes rapidly and increase your efficiency.
We also have a range of new products to offer this year, which will help to give you a competitive edge when quoting for new business or renewals. You can look forward to improved offerings for single vehicle taxi and courier van, with new products in the pipeline for these sectors, too.
Don’t forget that, in addition to the new quote facilities and improved product offerings that are on the way for single vehicle taxi and courier, there’s already a great range of products available to selected broker partners, including:
- Self-drive hire – with free online booking facility and daily rates available
- Motor trade combined - covering a range of trades, and with an exclusive 'classic car' scheme
- Taxi fleet – for both public and private hire firms
- Agricultural equipment – including farm machinery, tractors and trailers
- Care and charity – access to a range of markets for these sectors
- Recruitment agency – competitive rates and coverage
- Property Owners – cover for non-standard property risks, including DSS and student lets
- Microbrewery – specialist product in association with the Society of Independent Brewers Association (SIBA)
Watch out for the latest updates from us over the next few weeks. We’ll be showing you through the new website, and providing an online demonstration of how to use the new quote system prior to its launch just a few weeks from now.
If you have any questions about the forthcoming changes, please feel free to call us on 0844 800 0375.
Additionally, if you are not an existing broker partner and would like to sign up for an agency with us to take advantage of our range of products and new quote online quote facilities that are on the way, then please apply for an agency by filling out our application form here.