Care and Charity Insurance
Bollington Underwriting forms part of The Bollington Wilson Group, and as such gives those brokers looking for a wholesale option access to a range of care-related products, including access to markets for more difficult to place business.
Bollington’s highly trained care staff can assist with placing business in the following specialised markets:
- Residential care homes for children
- Residential care homes for service users with mental
health / learning difficulties
- Residential care homes for the elderly
- Supported living providers
- Domiciliary care agencies
- Charities and Not for Profit organisations
- Foster / Adoption agencies
- Places of worship
- Schools / academies
Further benefits of our scheme:
- BIBA endorsed facility
- An experienced and dedicated wholesale manager, Andy Gray
- Backed by in house specialist risk management team
How do I arrange Care and Charity Insurance for my client?
Our underwriting team are on hand to provide a tailored quote for your client or provide advice in choosing the cover to suit their needs.
- Call Andy on 07990 573475. We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you and help with your query