Care and Charity Insurance
Bollington Underwriting forms part of The Bollington Wilson Group, and as such gives those brokers looking for a wholesale option access to a range of care-related products, including access to markets for more difficult to place business.
Indeed, Bollington has recently gained access to a new market for residential homes for a variety of risks, so we continue to lead the way in covering this sector.
Bollington Insurance has been established since 1973 and is a leading insurance broker within the care, charity and not for profit sectors. The products available are class leading and Bollington’s highly trained care staff can assist with quoting and placing business in the following specialised markets:
- Residential care homes for children
- Residential care homes for service users with mental health / learning difficulties
- Residential care homes for the elderly
- Supported living providers
- Domiciliary care agencies
- Charities and Not for Profit organisations
- Foster / Adoption agencies
- Places of worship
- Mother and baby units
- Schools / academies
We can also assist with any risk management requirements your clients may have. For quotes / further information please call Business Development Manager, Andy Gray, on 07990 573475 or email email@example.com