Microbreweries, Distilleries and Brew Pubs
Our craft brewery product is available to cover a wide variety of businesses from microbreweries to distilleries. Our cover is designed specifically to protect premises, stock and loss of earnings – key ingredients to your recipe for success.
Our craft brewery policy covers:
- Craft breweries, cider breweries, distilleries and single brew pubs
- New ventures
- Exhibition, farmers market and festival cover
- Material damage, business interruption and public liability up to £10m LOI considered
- Automatic seasonal increases in stock
- Loss of licence cover
- Goods in Transit cover
- Deterioration of refrigerated stock
- Bursting barrels and bottles
- Personal accident cover
- Employers’ liability cover
All of our covers are optional and will be packaged as per your client’s requirements.
This exclusive scheme is very easy to access with:
- A-rated capacity
- Quick turnaround on quotations
- Competitive premiums
- Robust policy wording
- Risk Management and Health & Safety advice
How do I arrange Craft Brewery Insurance for my client?
Our underwriting team are on hand to provide a tailored quote for your client or provide advice in choosing the cover to suit their needs.
- Call us on 01625 854368. We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you and help with your query