Insurer Reconciliations & Settlements Team Administrator
Office Location: Adlington
The successful candidate will work with the business to ensure that Insurer, Third Part Agents and Commission payments are managed effectively.
- Reconciling monthly insurer statements
- Reconciling monthy introducers/brokers statements
- Working effectively with the business and external parties with clear communication to ensure the payment process is managed effectively
- Proactively identify and investigate transactional data discrepancies. Resolving and monitoring account queries to ensure a prompt resolution of these discrepancies
- Assisting the Insurer Reconciliations & Settlements Team Manager and Finance management as required within the department
Essential skills for the role are: a high degree of professionalism, strong adherence to confidentiality, good MS Excel knowledge, good attention to detail and good communication skills.
Desirable skills for the role are: knowledge of compnay procedures (incl. FCA Compliance), application of the formulae functions within Excel, an understanding of the insurance industry and payment regulations, work experience in an office environment and MS Excel experience in a financial environment.